6/26/08

Needing Help to Get Issac Home



We are Auctioning off our Canon Rebel XT EOS Digital camera. We are also including our larger lens that is 75mm-300mm. We also have a camera case. Suggested donations are 5$ and we only need 100 people or donations to make our total for our Boit Costs. Can you spare 5$ for the chance to help bring Issac home and win a great camera. Please donate through paypal at brijay2@msn.com and put a note that it is for the camera raffle/auction. You have a one in a hundred chance at winning. Pretty good odds!!!!!!!

1 comment:

caliblues said...

So, Bonnie, did I miss the dollhouse giveaway entirely? I had a feeling it was done; I hope someone very special won it because I could tell it was going to turn out great. Drat.
But the updated photos of Isaac are irresistable, he is very cute but has a bit of mischief to his smile, I'd say you guys are in for it! My very best wishes for a speedy and smooth trip to bring home your boy.
Mary F. (from CHI WC yahoo group)

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker