7/10/08

Last Dinner in Yinchuan





On Thursday night Brian and Issac opted out of dinner and had bananas and peanut butter crackers for dinner. I on the other hand ventured out with my guide Lei Lei and Mr. Ha our driver to a hot pot resturant. It was great and I ate lots of shrimp, mutton and beef along with mushroom, sprouts and other veggies. We finished the meal with real ice cream!!!! In the resturant you have a heating element flush with your table in front of you. Once it is heated up, you began to boil water or oil with spices and you can then dip your food in it and begin cooking. It was such fun!!!!!!!! Enjoy the picture and video:

2 comments:

csj said...

I am so jealous of you right now. The hot pot restaurant was my favorite meal in Yinchuan. You will be sad leaving, but it is very nice to be in Guangzhou and see so many other families with their children. May you have a safe and non-eventful plane ride.

Love, Cathy and Family

Sandi in FL said...

HEEEEEEEEEEEY! What are y'all doing today??? Did you meet Kelly, Mike and Mark yet?

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous of that hot pot dinner!!!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker